Did you know typodmary has a facebook? It’s true. I’ve just sort of never linked it anywhere becuase I keep telling myself I’m going to do it and “make it look pretty.” As you can see from the site, I’ve… not done that yet. So, maybe I should do that one of these days? Until then, we book our face HERE.
Things I have learned from con-going:
- Smuggle in coffee. That stuff they sell you is expensive, and my friends drink A LOT of it.
- Try to talk to people, even when they don’t want to talk to you.
- (or 2a) Don’t get all hurt when someone doesn’t want to talk to you.
- Make a sign to hang on your table. (I still haven’t finished that sucker.)
- Tell people you are local.
I think there were more things, but that’s it for now. We have to head back in now, back, once more into the breach.